Best Mountain Bike Brands Reviews
The people who have a heart for adventure and likeness for nature, have always a passion for mountain biking, it isn’t just a sport or a hobby. It’s a way of life. Here are tonnes of reasons why being a mountain biker automatically kicks your level of awesomeness to sky high. Those who take up mountain biking, have an effective and positive outlet to turn to when needing to cool off their steam and stress.
In the thoughtful words of famous marine biologist, author, and conservationist Rachel Carson “Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts” those who are able to distance themselves from the noise and tantrums of daily life often find solace in the tranquillity of nature which makes them joyful, less stressed and more dynamic.
Mountain biking is a popular thrilling sport and the name of which arises a jubilant spirit of adventure and dare. And being adventurous definitely, makes you a much more satisfied and contented. So here we present to you the Best mountain bike by brands to quench your thirst, for adventure:
Best Mountain Bike Brands Reviews 2020
|Top Pick||Model||Price||⭐ Rating|
Merax Falcon Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Diamondback Overdrive 29 Hardtail Bike
Gravity 2020 FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Bike
Raleigh Bicycles Tokul 2 Hardtail Bike
Diamondback Bikes Sync’r 27.5 Hardtail Bike
Merax Falcon Full Suspension Mountain Bike
This bike would be the perfect pick if you love adventure and are a nature loving freak. This adrenaline-pumping monster can be yours for the keep, build on a strong Aluminum Frame Dual-Suspension design, which takes care of all the bumps and hurdles of the road and provides you amazing control over the bike. It is also equipped with Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters which makes your ride reliable and ease on shifting so that, you only have to concentrate on one thing “fun”. This amazing freak can be easily controlled by you using linear pull brakes. Here are the brief descriptions of this gem:
- Front suspension forks design smooths bumps while biking and increases control for fluid riding.
- Fitted Shimano 24-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable and smooth gear shifting.
- Dual disc brakes provide enhanced stopping power.
- Designed to be the most fully featured and economical entry level mountain bike to meet all of your riding needs.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs,1 Year Warranty.
- Good entry level bike.
- Lightweight and stable.
- None to find.
|Shifter:||Shimano EF500-3/8, 24-Speed|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano FD-TY500|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-TY300|
|Brakes:||Dual Disc Brakes|
|Product Weight:||40 LBS|
|Shipping Weight:||55 LBS|
|Weight Capacity:||330 LBS|
Diamondback Overdrive 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Maybe you’re new to this whole mountain biking thing, or maybe you just want to try out the smooth-rolling efficiency of 29-inch wheels, but either way, the Diamondback Overdrive 29er mountain bike will get you out having fun. This classic hardtail prefers swoopy singletrack and cruising to the top of the climb. It’s built on the same strong, lightweight aluminum frame as our higher-end aluminum 29er trail bikes. With a solid component package that’s built to last, the Overdrive will have you mastering new trails and coming back for more.
- Aluminum alloy 29er hard tail frame is tried and true.
- 14g stainless steel spokes.
- Suspension fork provides added control and comfort on the trail.
- Shimano drivetrain is a staple of reliability.
- Mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power.
Gravity 2020 FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Here’s a great quality, affordable entry level 24 speed dual suspension bike and one of our best sellers. It features Front and Rear Disc Brakes, an Advanced aluminum frame with Single Pivot technology, adjustable rear coil over cartridge shock, Shimano drivetrain and an adjustable front shock!
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames.
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters.
- Adjustable Suspension – Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels – Front and Rear.
- Type GRAVITY FSX in the search bar for all of our size and color options.
|Fork||Suntour long travel with adjustable preload|
|Shifters||Shimano EF51 24 speed|
|Wheelset||26in Dbl Wall Alloy|
|Cassette||8 spd Megarange|
|Tires||Black 26 x 2.1|
|Brakes||Tektro Novela Disc|
Raleigh Bicycles Tokul 2 Hardtail Mountain Bike
The Raleigh Tokul 2 loves to play in rooty, rocky trails and take you through lines you never thought possible. With slightly relaxed geometry, the Tokul 2 offers a forgiving ride that helps you build skills and progress to more difficult trails. A simple 1×9 Shimano drivetrain, 100mm travel fork, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes keep you rolling over tough terrain. The Weinmann U28 27.5” wheels and Vee Rubber Crown Gem 27.5×2.25” tires provide plenty of grip. If you prefer the efficiency and low maintenance of a hardtail bike without rear suspension, you’ll find a good balance of stability and quick handling in the Tokul 2.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and durable.
- SR Sun tour XCM HLO suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to soak up bumps.
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Shimano Altus shifters offer 9 gears for simplicity and lower weight.
- Vie Rubber Crown Gem 27. 5×2. 25″ tires feature aggressive center knobs for traction and taller side knobs for cornering control.
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM HLO 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio w/ 9-speed cogset|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus 1×9 speed|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Tubeless Ready Wheelset||No|
Diamondback Bikes Sync’r 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Versatile — that’s what’s always made our progressive trail bikes popular. These are bikes that are as at-home blasting down trails alongside long-travel, full-suspension bikes as they are surfing mellow sections of single track. The Diamondback Sync’r is our top of the line, do-it-all hardtail. The heart of the bike is a low-slung frame that’s both playful and confident. The Sync’r holds its own with no-nonsense hardtail precision and all-mountain capabilities for the everyday mountain biking enthusiast. Frame is compatible with internally routed dropper posts.
- 6066 aluminum hardtail frame with progressive geometry and precision-enhancing Boost thru-axle for trail riding performance.
- Diamondback AL35 wheel set makes it easy to go tubeless and get ultimate traction.
- RockShox Recon RL 140mm travel suspension fork takes care of the hits.
- Shimano SLX 1×11 drivetrain paired with Race Face A effect Cinch cranks provides simple and accurate shifting.
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes stop on a dime.
|Fork||RockShox Recon RL 140mm travel|
|Cranks||Race Face effect Cinch|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX with 11-speed cogset|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc|
|Tubeless Ready Wheelset||No|
Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike
The Granite Peak 26″ Mountain Bike by Roadmaster is an excellent all-around mountain bike that is right at home on a rugged unpaved path, cruising the streets in your neighborhood and most terrains in between. Sporting a steel mountain frame and front suspension fork, this hardtail MTB ensures that each ride is comfortable and easy to navigate. Knobby tire treads provide plenty of security on pavement or dirt roads, while alloy rims offer added durability and stability without extra added weight.
This 26-inch mountain bike comes with 18-speed twist shifters, providing maximum shifting performance and a wide gear range out on the trail. Experience the freedom of taking your Granite Peak on every trail you know. Roadmaster has been a trusted American value in recreational bike riding for decades.
- Steel mountain-style frame and front suspension fork for a durable ride.
- 18-speed twist shifters for a wide gear range and smooth shifting.
- Front and rear linear pull brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping.
- Light and strong alloy rims add durability without weighing you down.
- 3-piece mountain crank means less pesky maintenance on your end.
Huffy Hardtail Mountain Bike
The Huffy Summit Ridge is equipped to deliver in looks and in performance. The striking look in Denim Blue gloss, the 21 speeds, The front suspension All add up to one hardtail ready for action. Backed by our limited lifetime (see owner’s manual for details), The hi-ten steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers your pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. Just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step.
This 26-inch model is ideal for a rider height above 5 feet; an alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustment. The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. Front suspension on the summit Ridge handles uneven terrain with ease. The kolo 1200 fork, in rich black gloss, absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride.
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready for outdoor adventures; just follow the steps in our product manual.
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up, and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel frame backed by our limited lifetime (see owner’s manual); kolo 1200 suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride.
- The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill Climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation.
- 26″ X 1. 95″ Knobby tires tear into dirt bike paths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent, stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment.
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece kolo crank have responsive feel; Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte Black; kickstand included.
|Included Components||A Bike|
|Item Weight||42.7 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Speeds||21|
|Size||26 Inch Wheels/17 Inch Frame|
Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle Womens Mountain Bike
The Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle women’s road/mountain bike features a 21 speed index derailleur with Shimano grip shifters, front and rear V-Brakes with resin levers, front shock fork and alloy rims, and a quick release adjustable seat post. Whether you are on the road or the trails, the Speed Alpine Eagle is sure to fly!
- Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike Frame
- 21 Speed Index Derailleur with Shimano Grip Shifters
- Front Shock Fork
- Front and Rear Linear V-Brakes
- Padded Mountain Bike Saddle
- Quick Release Seat Post
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Fork
- Front and rear V-Brakes with resin levers