Full Suspension Mountain Bikes Reviews
As Oprah Winfrey once said “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams“, Amazing words, carrying even more amazing meaning. The world of Mountain Bike Riding exactly portrays these words. It’s really a life full of adventure that many dream of, riding an MTH gives you the adrenaline rush, you always wanted, it just catapults your average Joe’ miserable, dull life into the thrill-filled endeavor, which fills your heart with joy and fulfillment. Every adventure lover wants to own a good solid mountain bike, to quench his /her thirst for excitement.
The full suspension mountain bikes are the right choice, for embarking this adventurous journey, and we are here to assist you in this quest of finding the best full suspension MTH for you, we have researched and piled for you the best six Full Suspension Mountain Bikes, so that you only have to select the one that is suitable to your taste.
EUROBIKE EURX9 Mountain Bike 21 Speed 3-Spoke 29 Inches Wheels
It’s an awesome entry level bike, fully loaded with all the essentials which make an MTB great ride. It’s is well formed with Aluminum suspension frame, which makes it very good bargain for comfort as well as execution, the Element Suspension fork is another great feature that this, bike posses this astonishing feature gives the bike and the rider smoothness on the hurdles that the trails posses and also gives an amazing control for both. The brief detail of this killer is as follows:
- 29 Inches 3 Spoke Magnesium Alloy Wheels more easy to control.
- Aluminum 19 Inches oversize Mountain Bike Frame more suitable for you cycling.
- 21 Speed Shimano Gears for Reliable Shifting.
- Dual Disc brake provided great stopping power.
- Free pedals and comfortable seat include in the packages.
- Great bike at this price.
- Suspension great.
- Brakes are excellent.
- None to mention.
|Frame Material:||6061 Aluminum alloy|
|Frame size/height:||19 inches|
|Kick stand:||29” Side stand|
|Item Weight:||34 LBS|
|Shipping Weight:||41 LBS|
|Fits up to||5’8”-6’2”|
Diamondback Bicycles Catch 2 27.5+ Full Suspension Mountain Bike
The Diamondback Catch 2 is a playful trail bike that stays levelheaded when the going gets a little hairball. Our brisk-pedaling Level Link suspension system and wide, 27.5+ tires come together into one grin-inducing machine that’s easy to maneuver yet provides confidence-inspiring traction and control. The Catch 2 keeps you cranking carefree with its reliable components package — including a KS E301 dropper seatpost. Thru axles front and rear add stiffness for enhanced steering precision. The DB Blanchard 27.5+ wheels are tubeless compatible, so you can ditch the tubes for even more traction and control. Drop into unfamiliar rocky, rooty trails knowing the Catch 2 is a 27.5 plus bike that’s a blast no matter what the trail throws at you.
- Aluminum frame with 130mm rear travel; Fox float dps evolve lv performance rear shock.
- Fox rhythm 34 fork provides 130mm of plush front suspension.
- SRAM NX 1×11 speed drivetrain components provide ample gears and smooth shifting.
- SRAM level hydraulic disc brakes offer precise stopping power.
- Pedals included; 5 year warranty from date of original purchase of bicycle on front triangle; 1 year warranty on swing arm.
- Great beginners suspension bike.
- Solid light frame.
- Nice tires and decent quality shifters and derailers.
- None to mention.
|Frame||Aluminum, 130mm travel w/ Level Link suspension|
|Shock||Fox Float DPS EVOL LV Performance|
|Fork||Fox Rhythm 34 130mm travel|
|Drivetrain||Race Face Æffect Cinch cranks w/ SRAM NX rear derailleur|
|Cogset||SRAM PG1130 11-speed, 11-42T|
|Shifters||SRAM NX 1×11 speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Level hydraulic disc|
|DROPPER SEATPOST||KS E30i Internal Dropper, 31.6mm w/Southpaw Remote|
Schwinn S29 Men’s 29″ Wheel Full Suspension Mountain Bike
If you’re looking to step up your mountain biking skills without breaking the bank, then look no further. The S29 Mountain Bike from Schwinn is the perfect bike to go out and conquer the trails on. Equipped with a sturdy Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame featuring a front suspension fork and rear shock, every trail is now in play. What are you waiting for? Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn mountain bike. The brief description is as follows:
- Schwinn aluminum 29r full suspension frame with SR Suntour suspension fork.
- The SRAM 3.0 rear derailleur and SRAM 3.0 21 speed trigger shifting will provide ultimate shifting for quick gear changes.
- Front & rear disc brakes.
- SR Suntour 3 piece alloy cranks.
- Alloy 29r wheels.
- Sturdy Bike.
- Dual suspension system for front and back.
- Shifting gears is easy with zero chain dropping.
- 29-inch alloy wheels suit tall guys and offer greater assistance when trail riding.
- The bike is on the heavier side with 47 lbs. of weight.
- Applying and changing brakes can be tough occasionally.
|Maximum Height||82 inches|
|Minimum Height||68 inches|
|Number of Speeds||21|
|Specific Uses For Product||Mountain , Recreational Mountain , Comfort|
Merax Falcon Full Suspension Mountain Bike Aluminum Frame 21-Speed
This bike is like a jackpot for the MTB lovers and nature enthusiast, It comes with an Aluminum Frame Dual-Suspension design, which not only eases your ride at bumps and hurdles but also gives you awesome control over your beast. It is also equipped with Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters, for unruffled easy shifting, making your ride memorable each time you take on adventure, and it is not all about power and speed the control of this devil is also amazing the Linear pull brakes, make sure that your beast is in complete control of yours. It’s a power-packed bike just made right for the entry level. Here are the brief components of this monster:
- Front suspension forks design smooths bumps while biking and increases control for fluid riding.
- Fitted Shimano 24-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable and smooth gear shifting.
- Dual disc brakes provide enhanced stopping power.
- Designed to be the most fully featured and economical entry level mountain bike to meet all of your riding needs.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs,1 Year Warranty.
- Easy to assemble.
- Smooth shifting.
- Great entry level bike.
- Nothing to list at this time.
|Shifter:||Shimano EF500-3/8, 24-Speed|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano FD-TY500|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-TY300|
|Brakes:||Dual Disc Brakes|
|Product Weight:||40 LBS|
|Shipping Weight:||55 LBS|
Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes
This is a very good choice for an entry level MTB, as it is a perfect blend of adventure and safety. This bike offers the rider, the adventure he dreams of and lets him/her ride on all possible terrains; it runs smoothly on mountains, sand, snow, and countryside. Build on an Advanced aluminum frame with Single Pivot technology it’s as strong as a rock, with disk brakes at front and rear, this beast got some serious control. It has easy to use Shimano Shifters, and if all that was not enough, it has got Adjustable Suspension – both Front and Rear. Build on Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, and Quick Release Wheels – Front and Rear this is a lot more than you can bargain for, here are some brief points regarding this sweetheart.
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames.
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters.
- Adjustable Suspension – Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels – Front and Rear.
- Type GRAVITY FSX in the search bar for all of our size and color options
- Good brakes and suspension.
- Nice frame welds, good paint.
- Assembly easy.
- None to mention.
|Fork||Suntour long travel with adjustable preload|
|Shifters||Shimano EF51 24 speed|
|Wheelset||26in Dbl Wall Alloy|
|Cassette||8 spd Megarange|
|Tires||Black 26 x 2.1|
|Brakes||Tektro Novela Disc|
Diamondback Release 1 Complete Ready Ride Full Suspension Mountain Bicycle
The adventure finds a new level with this new amazing invention by Diamondback, they intended their new Release series would showcase the Level Link suspension design, they have given the world the best-pedaling trail bikes Diamondback has ever made. This amazing bike Release 1.0 starts with geometry that reflects the current state of mountain biking: stable at speed, quick in corners, and excellent on climbs.
The Diamondback Release 1 begins with our Level Link suspension system, which isolates chain forces from trail inputs. Or to employ less tech-geek speak, the suspension doesn’t bob when you stomp on the pedals, yet becomes extremely plush the moment your wheels start smacking roots and rocks. Thru-axles front and rear add stiffness to improve steering precision when the trail gets rough. The 27.5 inch Diamondback Blanchard wheels are tubeless compatible, so you can install tubeless tires for even more traction and control. For all-day adventures, bike park outings, and all-round trail ripping, the Release 1 trail bike is ready for action. The brief layout of this awesome monster is as under:
- Aluminum frame with 130mm rear travel; x Fusion 02 Pro R large volume rear shock.
- SR Sun tour aion fork provides 150mm of front travel.
- Shimano Deore drivetrain components for smooth shifting.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power.
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle.
- Great versatile trail bike for a great price.
- Great on an XC trail as well as in the street.
- Strong frame and suspension.
- None to mention.
|Bike Type||All Mountain|
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum, 130mm travel w/ Level Link suspension|
|SHOCK||X-Fusion 02 Pro R large volume|
|FORK||SR Suntour Aion 150mm travel|
|DRIVETRAIN||FSA Comet cranks w/ Shimano Deore Shadow Plus rear derailleur|
|COGSET||Shimano HG500 10-speed, 11-42T|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano Deore M6000 1×10 speed|
|BRAKES||Shimano BR-M395 hydraulic disc|
|TUBELESS COMPATIBLE WHEELSET||Yes|