Full Suspension Mountain Bikes Reviews
As Oprah Winfrey once said “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams“, Amazing words, carrying even more amazing meaning. The world of Mountain Bike Riding exactly portrays these words. It’s really a life full of adventure that many dream of, riding an MTH gives you the adrenaline rush, you always wanted, it just catapults your average Joe’ miserable, dull life into the thrill-filled endeavor, which fills your heart with joy and fulfillment. Every adventure lover wants to own a good solid mountain bike, to quench his /her thirst for excitement.
The full suspension mountain bikes are the right choice, for embarking this adventurous journey, and we are here to assist you in this quest of finding the best full suspension MTH for you, we have researched and piled for you the best six Full Suspension Mountain Bikes, so that you only have to select the one that is suitable to your taste.
|Schwinn S29 Men’s 29″ Wheel Full Suspension Mountain Bike|
|Merax Falcon Full Suspension Mountain Bike |
|Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike|
|Diamondback Release 1 Full Suspension Mountain Bike|
|Takara Jiro Full Suspension Disc Brake Mountain Bike|
Schwinn S29 Men’s 29″ Wheel Full Suspension Mountain Bike
If you’re looking to step up your mountain biking skills without breaking the bank, then look no further. The S29 Mountain Bike from Schwinn is the perfect bike to go out and conquer the trails on. Equipped with a sturdy Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame featuring a front suspension fork and rear shock, every trail is now in play. What are you waiting for? Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn mountain bike. The brief description is as follows:
- Schwinn aluminum 29r full suspension frame with SR Suntour suspension fork.
- The SRAM 3.0 rear derailleur and SRAM 3.0 21 speed trigger shifting will provide ultimate shifting for quick gear changes.
- Front & rear disc brakes.
- SR Suntour 3 piece alloy cranks.
- Alloy 29r wheels.
- Sturdy Bike.
- Dual suspension system for front and back.
- Shifting gears is easy with zero chain dropping.
- 29-inch alloy wheels suit tall guys and offer greater assistance when trail riding.
- The bike is on the heavier side with 47 lbs. of weight.
- Applying and changing brakes can be tough occasionally.
|Maximum Height||82 inches|
|Minimum Height||68 inches|
|Number of Speeds||21|
|Specific Uses For Product||Mountain , Recreational Mountain , Comfort|
Merax Falcon Full Suspension Mountain Bike Aluminum Frame 21-Speed
This bike is like a jackpot for the MTB lovers and nature enthusiast, It comes with an Aluminum Frame Dual-Suspension design, which not only eases your ride at bumps and hurdles but also gives you awesome control over your beast. It is also equipped with Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters, for unruffled easy shifting, making your ride memorable each time you take on adventure, and it is not all about power and speed the control of this devil is also amazing the Linear pull brakes, make sure that your beast is in complete control of yours. It’s a power-packed bike just made right for the entry level. Here are the brief components of this monster:
- Front suspension forks design smooths bumps while biking and increases control for fluid riding.
- Fitted Shimano 24-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable and smooth gear shifting.
- Dual disc brakes provide enhanced stopping power.
- Designed to be the most fully featured and economical entry level mountain bike to meet all of your riding needs.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs,1 Year Warranty.
- Easy to assemble.
- Smooth shifting.
- Great entry level bike.
- Nothing to list at this time.
|Shifter:||Shimano EF500-3/8, 24-Speed|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano FD-TY500|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-TY300|
|Brakes:||Dual Disc Brakes|
|Product Weight:||40 LBS|
|Shipping Weight:||55 LBS|
Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes
This is a very good choice for an entry level MTB, as it is a perfect blend of adventure and safety. This bike offers the rider, the adventure he dreams of and lets him/her ride on all possible terrains; it runs smoothly on mountains, sand, snow, and countryside. Build on an Advanced aluminum frame with Single Pivot technology it’s as strong as a rock, with disk brakes at front and rear, this beast got some serious control. It has easy to use Shimano Shifters, and if all that was not enough, it has got Adjustable Suspension – both Front and Rear. Build on Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, and Quick Release Wheels – Front and Rear this is a lot more than you can bargain for, here are some brief points regarding this sweetheart.
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames.
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters.
- Adjustable Suspension – Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels – Front and Rear.
- Type GRAVITY FSX in the search bar for all of our size and color options
- Good brakes and suspension.
- Nice frame welds, good paint.
- Assembly easy.
- None to mention.
|Fork||Suntour long travel with adjustable preload|
|Shifters||Shimano EF51 24 speed|
|Wheelset||26in Dbl Wall Alloy|
|Cassette||8 spd Megarange|
|Tires||Black 26 x 2.1|
|Brakes||Tektro Novela Disc|
Diamondback Release 1 Complete Ready Ride Full Suspension Mountain Bicycle
The adventure finds a new level with this new amazing invention by Diamondback, they intended their new Release series would showcase the Level Link suspension design, they have given the world the best-pedaling trail bikes Diamondback has ever made. This amazing bike Release 1.0 starts with geometry that reflects the current state of mountain biking: stable at speed, quick in corners, and excellent on climbs.
The Diamondback Release 1 begins with our Level Link suspension system, which isolates chain forces from trail inputs. Or to employ less tech-geek speak, the suspension doesn’t bob when you stomp on the pedals, yet becomes extremely plush the moment your wheels start smacking roots and rocks. Thru-axles front and rear add stiffness to improve steering precision when the trail gets rough. The 27.5 inch Diamondback Blanchard wheels are tubeless compatible, so you can install tubeless tires for even more traction and control. For all-day adventures, bike park outings, and all-round trail ripping, the Release 1 trail bike is ready for action. The brief layout of this awesome monster is as under:
- Aluminum frame with 130mm rear travel; x Fusion 02 Pro R large volume rear shock.
- SR Sun tour aion fork provides 150mm of front travel.
- Shimano Deore drivetrain components for smooth shifting.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power.
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle.
- Great versatile trail bike for a great price.
- Great on an XC trail as well as in the street.
- Strong frame and suspension.
- None to mention.
|Bike Type||All Mountain|
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum, 130mm travel w/ Level Link suspension|
|SHOCK||X-Fusion 02 Pro R large volume|
|FORK||SR Suntour Aion 150mm travel|
|DRIVETRAIN||FSA Comet cranks w/ Shimano Deore Shadow Plus rear derailleur|
|COGSET||Shimano HG500 10-speed, 11-42T|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano Deore M6000 1×10 speed|
|BRAKES||Shimano BR-M395 hydraulic disc|
|TUBELESS COMPATIBLE WHEELSET||Yes|
Takara Jiro Dual-Suspension Disc Brake Mountain Bike
Takara presents the Jiro, a full suspension mountain bike with a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame utilizing a four bar linkage rear shock, and a smooth travel suspension fork to handle the bumps. Big 27.5 x 2.125 tires grip all surfaces, on or off road and high profile alloy wheels track straight and true. Shifts are smooth and easy thanks to Shimano and their Tourney derailleurs and light action Revo twist Shifters. Front and rear cable actuated disc brakes keep speed under control, and the low rise handlebars and soft Vitesse seat keep the rider comfortable.
- 6061 aluminum dual-suspension frame
- 27.5 x 1.25 inch tires
- Shimano Tourney derailleurs
- Shimano Revo twist shifters
- Front and rear disc brakes