Jon Boat Trolling Motors
Minn Kota Powerdrive 45_BT Trolling Motor with Bluetooth (45-lb Thrust, 48″ Shaft)
If you wake up every day ready to fish, make sure your trolling motor is just as ready. PowerDrive’s advanced technology, trusted power and easy operation are packed into a sleek mount that’s built for everyday fishing. PowerDrive was rebuilt to make it tougher and sleeker, but it’s gonna keep doing what it’s always done: show up to the launch ramp, day after day, with big-time technology, trusted power, and easy operation.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft – At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive – will not bend, break, kink or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet Power – Our lower units run cool to keep your motor running longer – and quiet to keep fish none the wiser.
- Powerful Props – Cut through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking.
- Electric Steer Bow-Mount Motors – These motors control steering with an electronic motor, and enable the use of GPS-powered boat control systems like i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link. Powerdrive – Simple, easy to use power that puts you on fish.
MotorGuide X3-55FW Hand Control Bow Mount – Digital – 55lbs-50-12V Marine
The Amazing Quality X3-55FW Hand Control Pontoon Bow Mount – Digital – 55lbs-50″-12V
The X3 trolling motor is designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
- Durability means reliability – rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee.
- Quiet on the water – fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time.
- Precision steering – dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance.
Digital Power Management Technology
MotorGuide Digital Power Management Technology delivers precise variable speed control and longer run time. This technology monitors your motor’s amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital Power Management is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. This technology allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear
MotorGuide X3-55FW Foot Control Bow Mount – Digital – 55lbs-36-12V
- Same Day Shipping on Request
- Best Value and Performance in its Class
- 15-Years as premier solution provider
- Complimentary White Glove Service – Just-Ask-We-Take-Care-of-It
|Product Dimensions:||10 x 0 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight:||0.16 ounces|
|Shipping Weight:||0.16 ounces|
|Item model number:||10|
Motorguide X3 Bow Mount Hand-Control
- Twist handle extends for improved control and ergonomic comfort.
- Tough, composite shaft is guaranteed for life.
- Quiet 3-blade machete propeller delivers both power-and stealth.
- Saltwater use.
- MotorGuide is dedicated to innovating, engineering and manufacturing electric trolling motors and accessories for both freshwater and saltwater environments.
The X3 is a versatile everyday performer that quietly gets the job done. You can count on its rugged construction and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee to take you in and out of the toughest spots. And the smooth operating Digital Power Management technology extends battery life up to five times, so you can plan on staying out longer in pursuit of your favorite fish.
Minn Kota Power Drivee 55 54″ Shaft Length 55 lbs Thrust 12V Trolling Motor
If you wake up every day ready to fish, make sure your trolling motor is just as ready. PowerDrive’s advanced technology, trusted power and easy operation are packed into a sleek mount that’s built for everyday fishing.
- Power Drive has been redesigned with updated technology.
- Deploys faster, holds stronger and runs quieter than any other shallow water anchor.
- Redesigned foot pedal and includes 18′ cord.
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||68 x 17 x 10 inches|
|Item model number:||MINN KOTA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1358739|
|Shipping Weight:||50 pounds|
Motorguide Black 55lb 54″ Xi3 Wireless Freshwater Trolling Motor
There are plenty of reasons to fish with the new Xi3. For starters, it has a wireless control out of the box, so there’s no need for an expensive add-on. Right from the start you’ll be fishing from anywhere on the boat with the convenient hand-held remote. You’ll also get best-in-class quiet operation that’s up to 40% quieter than the leading competitor. With our SecureStep system, stowing and deploying the Xi3 is safe and easy. Releasing the motor from its locked, position, and raising to stow and go, takes just a single step on the release lever from a comfortable standing position. With the world class Pinpoint GPS module, Xi3 allows you to focus on fishing while taking advantage of GPS functions like anchor, heading lock, route record and more.
- Compact hand-held remote controls the Xi3 from anywhere on the boat.
- Large release lever triggers both stow and deploy functions from a standing position for easy and safe operation.
- Visual and audible cues indicate when the motor is locked in the stowed position.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Easy to read LED dashboard.
|Item Weight:||45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||68 x 20 x 10.5 inches|
|Item model number:||940700020|
|Vehicle Service Type:||Marine-personal-craft|