Minn Kota Ulterra Trolling Motors
Minn Kota Ulterra 80 60″ Shaft Length 80 lbs Thrust 24V Trolling Motor
- Auto stow & deploy; lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the i-Pilot link remote.
- Power trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions.
- Digital maximizer provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
|Product Dimensions:||67.5 x 10 x 17.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight:||73 pounds|
|Item model number:||1358920|
Minn Kota Ulterra Trolling Motor 60″/80lb w/i-Pilot and MDI
Only Ulterra features Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, as well as your choice of I-Pilot or I-Pilot Link, and a multi-function foot pedal. You can stow, deploy and trim Ulterra from the remote or the foot pedal, meaning you never have to touch your motor again — unless you want to high-five it. The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. I-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. I-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen. Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on I-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor.
With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the I-Pilot remote or Hummingbird fish finder. Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate Autopilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current. The I-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Built-In MEGA Down Imaging: With a transducer built right into the motor, you get crystal clear Hummingbird MEGA Down Imaging.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your I-Pilot or I-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Hummingbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button- on either the foot pedal, the I-Pilot or I-Pilot Link remote or a Hummingbird fish finder.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled accuracy, use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra – all from the foot pedal.
Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra 80 54″ Shaft Length 80 lbs Thrust 24V Trolling Motor
- SALTWATER ADVANTAGE: Riptide’s premium grade alloys are fortified by a multi step Cleaning process.
- POWER TRIM: Lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions.
- DIGITAL MAXIMIZER: Provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
- DURABLE & SAFE: MarinersWarehouse values your need and money. So every penny you spend in buying branded boat propellers from us comes with durability and safety guarantee.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason, you are not happy with this item, you can return it. We want to make all of our customers completely satisfied and happy with our products.
Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra Series Trolling Motors – Bluetooth – 54” Shaft – 80# Thrust – 24 volt
- – Saltwater.
- – Bow mount.
- – Auto Stow & Deploy.
- – Power Trim.
- – Autopilot.
- – Reinvented Spot-Lock with Jog.
- – Integrated Battery Meter.
- – Digital Maximizer.
- – Bluetooth connectivity gives you a fast, secure connection and allows for easy software updates via your Apple or Andriod device to add new features to your system.
- – Weedless Wedge 2 Prop.
- – Indestructible Composite Shaft. Cool, Quiet Power.
- – Advanced Corrosion Protection.
- – Fully Encapsulated Electronics. Sacrificial Anode.
- – 2-year warranty
The most popular GPS trolling system features a large LCD screen and intuitive control. Get the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, plus Advanced AutoPilot, track recording, and control of speed, steering and cruise control. i-Pilot on Riptide Ulterra also gives you control of Auto Stow/ Deploy and Power Trim.
|Item Weight:||80.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||75 x 17 x 10 inches|
|Item model number:||1358955|
|Shipping Weight:||80.6 pounds|
Minn Kota 1377910 Ulterra 112/us2/ip Bt 60″ W/I-Pilot Reman
- Certified Refurbished by Minn Kota, Ulterra 36V-112LB-60″ with iPilot & Bluetooth Fresh Water.
- Auto Stow/Deploy. Power Trim. Ulterra Foot Pedal. Universal Sonar.
- Integrated Battery Meter. Digital Maximizer. Weedless Wedge 2 Propeller.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft. Cool, Quiet, Power. 1-year Warranty.
- Autopilot. Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering.
Ulterra 112 Trolling Motor w/iPilot & Bluetooth – 36V-112lb-60″
Auto Stow/Deploy – Nothing makes fishing easier than Ulterra. Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote.
Power Trim – Once your motor’s in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using your remote. Ulterra handles the busy work, so you can focus on fishing.
i-Pilot New Phone App – Boat positioning becomes automatic with the redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot. i-Pilot lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot features reinvented Spot-Lock – the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever – and have redesigned remotes with larger screens, more options, and Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
Ulterra Foot Pedal – Ulterra’s foot pedal lets you stow, deploy, trim up/down, and activate a Spot-Lock in addition to speed and steering controls. Includes 18′ cord.
Advantage Minn Kota – Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
Cool, Quiet, Power – Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
|Control:||Remote and Foot Pedal|
|Max Thrust:||112 lbs.|
|AutoPilot:||Incl. on i-Pilot|
|Max. Amp Draw:||52|
|Prop:||Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-38)|
Minn Kota Ulterra 112 45″ Shaft Length 112 lbs Thrust 36V Trolling Motor
- Auto stow & deploy: Auto stow/deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-pilot or i-pilot link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal.
- Power trim: Power trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions
- Digital maximizer: Digital maximizer provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge
Minn Kota Ulterra 80 Trolling Motor
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal.
- Power Trim: Once your motor’s in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal. It’s one more way Ulterra handles the busy work, so you can focus on fishing.
- A foot pedal for a Different kind of motor. The buttons let you stow, deploy, trim up/down and activate a Spot-Lock in addition to speed and steering controls. Includes 18′ cord. Ulterra comes standard with a foot pedal and your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link all redesigned to enable Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim.