Titleist Golf Balls Review
Titlesit is a an American brand American brand name golf equipment and apparel products produced by the Acushnet subsidiary, which is headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States. It was founded in 1932 by Philip E. Young, and is a subsidiary of the South Korean company Fila. The name Titlesit means Title holder, it is one of the leading companies in producing Golf accessories, and is known word wide for it’s quality and craftsmanship.
Top Titleist Golf Balls Review
|Top Pick||Model||Price||⭐ Rating|
|Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls|
|Titleist DT Trusoft Prior Generation Golf Balls|
|Titleist Velocity Prior Generation Golf Balls|
|Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls|
|Titleist TruFeel Golf Balls|
Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls
Like Rickie Fowler said “I don’t want to be just known for the way I dress. I want to be known for how I play, how I treat people, and how I am as a role model. I don’t just want to be, ‘He dresses cool’ or ‘He dresses crazy.’ You’re going to have lovers and haters. I want my golf game to be the main thing”, that is the spirit of golf, people play it because it’s a way of life, it is the heart and soul which combine to play golf, hence each and every aspect of the game is important, and when it comes to ball, it is indeed a serious issue, so when you purchase, Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls, it reflects the depth and dedication you have to the game of golf.
These are truly master-crafted, the Trutouch Core, The new, larger low compression TruTouch Core is designed to deliver, low spin for longer distance and, truly soft feel on all shots, and the Truflex Cover , The new TruFlex Cover utilizes proprietary Titleist technology to provide, Very soft feel around the green and increased short game spin for improved performance. Plus the Trusoft Flight New DT TruSoft golf balls are constructed with advanced aerodynamics meeting strict quality standards to ensure, maximum distance and Consistent, piercing ball flight. The product can be defined briefly as:
- The softest compression Titleist.
- New longer distance through the low long game spin.
- New improved short game performance for stopping power.
- Trusted quality and consistency.
- Good feel and distance.
- Swing speed in the low 80s.
- Good choice for seniors.
- Low compression, hence soft feel.
- Great performance, around on green.
- Soft for slightly longer distance.
Titleist DT Trusoft Prior Generation Golf Balls
Just as the great Arnold Palmer said “Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented”, Golf indeed is an amazing game and the main accessory is the golf balls, if you have the correct ball for the game, half of the game is won and vice versa, so the all-new Titleist DT Trusoft Golf Balls are just the right choice for you, these are perfect for exceptional distance and with the slightest of effort you can reach great distances.
This ball is also ideal for short-games as it is greatly responsive for such games, the other phenomenal quality about these balls is they are super soft with the fast core, and with the right choice of driver or irons it can reach phenomenal distances and create a mark for you. The one thing which makes it more special is the new amazing bright yellow color, which makes it easier to spot which automatically results in few balls lost thus saving your precious money and time. Here is the brief description of the same:
- The dimple pattern maximizes distance for golfers on every shot and provides consistent ball flight in all conditions.
- The fast, low compression core is the softest core Titleist manufactures, providing very low spin on long game shots for impressive distance.
- The softest pure ionomer cover made by Titleist delivers exceptional soft feel and reliable short game playability.
DT TruSoft Advanced Technology
The dimple pattern maximizes distance for golfers on every shot and provides consistent ball flight in all conditions.
The fast, low compression core is the softest core Titleist manufactures, providing very low spin on long game shots for impressive distance.
The softest pure ionomer cover made by Titleist delivers exceptional soft feel and reliable short game playability.
- The yellow color is easier to find and spot.
- Great for the fall weather.
- The problem in going straight.
Titleist Velocity Prior Generation Golf Balls
Paula Creamer says “Find a good teacher that will keep the game fun. Work hard and don’t be afraid to have success or disappointment, That is what golf is all about” such is the beauty of this amazing game called golf, and if you are into this phenomenal game then the choice of a good and correct ball would be of utmost importance to you that is why the Titleist Velocity Prior Generation golf balls are engineered to deliver high performance and consistency.
Both deliver commanding scoring performance for precision in the short game. The Velocity Prior Generation has a large and soft center dual core designed to produce low spin and fast ball speed for exceptional driver and iron distance. This innovative core technology combined with its soft Fusablend cover provides excellent shot-stopping control and soft feel. The brief description of the ball is as follows:
- Explosive initial Velocity for powerful distance.
- Low long game spin.
- Soaring flight for remarkable carry and roll.
- Precise and consistent ball flight.
- Playable short game feel.
The spherically-tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design provides a soaring flight to maximize carry distance for Velocity.
The size of the LSX core is bigger for more ball speed contributing longer distance on all shots.
The thinner NaZ2 cover combined with the re-engineered core creates high launch on approach shots with a steep angle of descent for stopping power on the green.
- Great golf balls at a reasonable price.
- Better feel around/on the green.
- Good and consistent.
- None to mention.
Titleist TruFeel Golf Balls
The great Jack Lemmon once said “If you think it’s hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball” Such is the importance of golf ball in this amazing sport of golf, so when you pick the Titleist TruFeel golf balls, the New Titleist TruFeel is the softest Titleist golf ball with low spin for long distance along with excellent control into and around the green.
- Reimagined with new trutouch core.
- Our proprietary truflex cover for noticeably soft feel.
- New trufit aerodynamics for even longer distance.
- Ultra Soft Feel.
- Superior Distance.
- Excellent Greenside Control.
- Trusted Quality and Consistency.
- Hard to keep straight.
Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls
As the great golf legend Jack Nicklaus puts in “A big part of managing a golf course is managing your swing on the course. A lot of guys can go out and hit a golf ball, but they have no idea how to manage what they do with the ball. I’ve won as many golf tournaments hitting the ball badly as I have hit the ball well” such is the importance of the golf ball in the game, so choosing the right all for the game is half game won, here is where the Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls come into the play, it has the technology that rewards all your shots. New Pro V1x is a multi-component golf ball that is precisely engineered to provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency on every shot.
- Core – The ZG Process Dual Core helps deliver extraordinary distance on all shots.
- Casing Layer – The thin, responsive ionomeric casing layer enhances speed and controls spin on full shots.
- Cover System – The soft Urethane Elastomer cover system helps to deliver Drop-and-Stop greenside control and soft feel with long-lasting durability.
- Dimple Design – The new spherically-tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design provides Pro V1x’s most consistent flight ever.
- Extraordinary Distance.
- Low Long Game Spin.
- Drop-and-Stop Short Game Control.
- Soft Feel.
- None to mention.