Top 5 Golf Balls Reviews
The Difference between Good and Excellent depends upon the selection of right golf ball.
Before cruising through the topic of Top 5 Golf Balls Reviews, it would be appropriate to state that there is no denying the fact that the Golf is the game of the Kings, every aspect of this magnificent sport should be handled like a royalty, even the selection of best golf balls for the game. 2018 has been a magnificent year as far as the Golf is concerned; the selection of sorting the correct ball game is a whole new game altogether, because there are many unique and important aspects, to be kept in mind while selecting the accurate and precise ball. It’s all sports science, where things like ball speed, launch angle, spin etc should be kept in mind while selecting the right golf ball, as numerous mechanical factors come into play when club head meets the ball. So here is the Top 5 Golf Balls Reviews.
Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls
If golf is what you eat, breath and dream then this is the best product for you, the Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls are engineered to deliver high performance and consistency. The advanced core technology in the DT TruSoft provides longer driver distance, and the combination of a very softcore and cover formulation for the DT TruSoft offers a softer feel. Both deliver commanding scoring performance for precision in the short game.
Titleist Authorized Retailer Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls provide exceptionally soft feel on every shot. Titleist R&D engineered a new core and cover formulation that delivers very low spin in the long game for impressive distance along with short game playability. DT TruSoft technology results in the best combination of very soft compression feel and the consistent performance you expect from Titleist. The brief description of the ball is as follows:
- The softest compression Titleist.
- New longer distance through low long game spin.
- New improved short game performance for stopping power.
- Trusted quality and consistency.
- Good control around the green.
- Great golf balls at a reasonable price.
- Soft feel and matching performance.
- None to mention.
|Short Game Control||Excellent|
Callaway Chrome Soft X Golf Balls, Prior Generation
Callaway’s revolutionary Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X have changed golfers’ expectations for how a Tour ball should feel and perform. Our Dual SoftFast core has completely redefined golf ball performance by simultaneously elevating speed and feel for an unbeatable combination of distance, feel and control. These balls Promote longer carry and distance with a lower, piercing and workable ball flight for a Tour ball. The advanced Tri-ionomerTM mantle design helps to regulate spin for each club. It promotes less spin off the long clubs for distance and more spin off the short irons and wedges for control into the green. An ultra-thin urethane cover combines outstanding greenside control with extraordinary feel.
It has a four-layer construction Dual SoftFast Core reduces spin off the tee and provides fast ball speeds for more distance. The low compression core lets you compress the ball on iron shots for long, straight approach shots with incredibly soft feel. Mantle Layer Helps retain the energy of the core and provides spin and control with the scoring clubs. Thermoplastic Urethane Cover Our softest, most durable cover grips the clubface for excellent control around the green. HEX Aerodynamics optimizes lift and reduces drag to help increase distance. The product can be briefly described as:
- Our game-changing Dual SoftFast Core is engineered to promote faster ball speed and distance off the long clubs and more control in the short clubs.
- HEX Aerodynamics promotes longer carry and distance with a lower, piercing and workable ball flight for a Tour ball.
- The advanced Tri-ionomer TM mantle design helps promotes less spin off the long clubs for distance, and more spin off the short irons and wedges for control into the green.
- An ultra-thin urethane cover combines outstanding greenside control with extraordinary feel.
- Works well with the swing.
- Good feel, balance, and distance.
- Great control with the spin.
- None to mention.
Bridgestone Golf E6 Golf Balls
“In football, it’s the job of the player to play, the coach to coach, the official to officiate. Each guy is charged with upholding his end, nothing more. In golf, the player, coach, and official are rolled into one, and they overlap completely. Golf really is the best microcosm of life – or at least the way life should be” are the words said by Lou Holtz former American football player and coach about golf, we can make out the importance of golf from these sentence, now choosing a correct ball is also very important, in the game, and when you choose Bridgestone Golf E6 Soft White you can be pretty sure that you are making the correct decision, the all-new Bridgestone e6 Soft White Golf Balls is Bridgestone’s Softer, Straighter Golf Ball. The key to golf success is straighter and longer shots. The e6 Soft golf ball from Bridgestone is designed for low driver and long iron spin with the new Delta Dimple design for smooth, straight shots as well as optimized launch and stopping power in the short game. Bridgestone e6 Soft White Golf Balls features include:
- New Delta Dimple design smoothes air resistance and resists pop-ups for straighter shots.
- Available in 12-ball pack.
- Incredibly soft feeling golf ball.
- Low driver and long iron spin for straighter distance.
- Advance mantle and cover work together for great approach and green-side performance.
- Carries well.
- Travels to the distance of the swing.
- Good around the greens.
- Sometimes too soft for the game.
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Golf Balls
Golf is game of the kings is quote said about golf, and rightly so because playing golf, brings out the king or queen in you, and the game you play as a battle, now as every king needs quality weapons to wage a battle, likewise you need quality golf balls to be you, associates, to win the golf battle, that is why we bring to you, TaylorMade 2016 Tour Preferred X Golf Balls, which is TaylorMade’s Most Controlled Tour Ball TaylorMade went through more than 40 different prototypes of the redesigned Tour Preferred X golf ball before it felt comfortable having its players test the new ball on Tour.
The goal was to deliver what the players had asked for in terms of performance, that being a low spin off the driver and on full shots with irons but maximum spin around the green and with wedges. It appears as if TaylorMade hit a home run, as the X has been a huge success on Tour, with the likes of Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, and Sergio Garcia, among several others, now playing the ball. In terms of performance, the cast urethane cover on the X is now slightly thicker for more green side control, and the ball TMs five-layer construction delivers lower spin with the driver and irons. With a compression of 87, players can expect a ball that feels firmer than the Tour Preferred, and they can also expect less spin and lower launch conditions on full iron shots with the X compared to its stablemate. Ideal for, Golfers of all ability levels who are looking for tour-proven performance in a golf ball.
The Tour Preferred line of product has been long revered by the finest players in the world for striking the ultimate balance of look, feel, sound and performance. Our Tour Preferred line of golf balls includes the Tour Preferred and the Tour Preferred X. The Tour Preferred and Tour Preferred X models are engineered with similar performance off the tee and around the green. The Tour Preferred model is for players seeking more spin on iron shots. The brief description of the ball is as under:
- REACT Core-Promotes fast speed off the driver and soft feel throughout the bag.
- SpinMantle Technology- Inner layers designed to promote consistent approach shot spin.
- SOFT TECH Cover- New softer urethane cover material promotes improved green side spin and control.
- Great distance.
- Great around the greens.
- Ball flight penetrating and extremely stable.
Wilson Staff Duo Golf Balls
Improve your game with this Wilson Staff Duo Golf Balls 12-Pack. Each one features a high-performance two-piece design. These long golf balls have nearly 40 compression points making them softer than a tour ball. They are ideal for players seeking a soft feel without compromising distance. They are also designed for long off the tee play with reduced spin. The 2 piece construction delivers minimal spin off the driver’s face to aid in the accuracy of the tee. A seamless 302 dimple pattern produces a consistent ball flight, while its ionomer cover generates high-lift characterizes on tee shots and long approaches from the fairway. Also its high C.O.R results in increased velocity and exceptional distance off the tee and with long irons. It’s extremely soft feel improves playability around the greens. The ball can be briefly described as follows:
- Two-piece balls.
- 40 compression.
- Long off the tee.
- Reduced Spin.
- Wilson Duo golf balls with a soft feel.
- High-performance design.
- A high C.O.R. results in increased velocity and exceptional distance off the tee and with long irons.
- This ball is extremely soft feel improves playability around the greens.
- The 2-piece construction delivers minimal spin off the driver’s face to aid in accuracy.
- A seamless 302 dimple pattern produces a consistent ball flight.
- Soft feel and very durable.
- Excellent ball for the price.
- Easily visible.
- Not great in cooler air.