Top 5 Golf Balls Reviews
The Difference between Good and Excellent depends upon the selection of right golf ball.
Before cruising through the topic of Top 5 Golf Balls Reviews, it would be appropriate to state that there is no denying the fact that the Golf is the game of the Kings, every aspect of this magnificent sport should be handled like a royalty, even the selection of best golf balls for the game. 2020 has been a magnificent year as far as the Golf is concerned; the selection of sorting the correct ball game is a whole new game altogether, because there are many unique and important aspects, to be kept in mind while selecting the accurate and precise ball. It’s all sports science, where things like ball speed, launch angle, spin etc should be kept in mind while selecting the right golf ball, as numerous mechanical factors come into play when club head meets the ball. So here is the Top 5 Golf Balls Reviews.
Top 5 Golf Balls Reviews
|Top Pick||Model||Price||⭐ Rating|
|Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls|
|Callaway Chrome Soft X Golf Balls|
|Bridgestone Golf E6 Golf Balls|
|TaylorMade Tour Preferred Golf Balls|
|Wilson Staff Duo Soft Optix Golf Balls|
Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls
If golf is what you eat, breath and dream then this is the best product for you, the Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls are engineered to deliver high performance and consistency. The advanced core technology in the DT TruSoft provides longer driver distance, and the combination of a very softcore and cover formulation for the DT TruSoft offers a softer feel. Both deliver commanding scoring performance for precision in the short game.
- The softest compression Titleist.
- New longer distance through low long game spin.
- New improved short game performance for stopping power.
- Trusted quality and consistency.
- Good control around the green.
- Great golf balls at a reasonable price.
- Soft feel and matching performance.
- None to mention.
|Short Game Control||Excellent|
Callaway Chrome Soft X Golf Balls – Prior Generation
Soft feel with Tour-level Distance, workability and Control. Chrome Soft X Truvis Golf Balls feature our dual softfast Core that has completely redefined golf ball performance by elevating speed and feel for an unbeatable combination of distance. Soft feel and control, along with a piercing and workable ball flight, and an advanced mantle to regulate spin. The Truvis pattern maximizes your view of the golf ball.
- Our game-changing Dual SoftFast Core is engineered to promote faster ball speed and distance off the long clubs and more control in the short clubs.
- HEX Aerodynamics promotes longer carry and distance with a lower, piercing and workable ball flight for a Tour ball.
- The advanced Tri-ionomer TM mantle design helps promotes less spin off the long clubs for distance, and more spin off the short irons and wedges for control into the green.
- An ultra-thin urethane cover combines outstanding greenside control with extraordinary feel.
- Works well with the swing.
- Good feel, balance, and distance.
- Great control with the spin.
- None to mention.
Bridgestone Golf E6 Golf Balls
“In football, it’s the job of the player to play, the coach to coach, the official to officiate. Each guy is charged with upholding his end, nothing more. In golf, the player, coach, and official are rolled into one, and they overlap completely. Golf really is the best microcosm of life – or at least the way life should be” are the words said by Lou Holtz former American football player and coach about golf, we can make out the importance of golf from these sentence, now choosing a correct ball is also very important, in the game, and when you choose Bridgestone Golf E6 Soft White you can be pretty sure that you are making the correct decision.
The Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls feature 328 seamless dimple design and provides the “zoom” with the new WEB Dimple Technology for more speed. The Surlyn cover and low compression core make this is the softest e6 yet.
- New delta dimple design smoothes air resistance and resists pop-ups for straighter shots.
- Available in 12-ball pack.
- Incredibly soft feeling golf ball.
- Low driver and long iron spin for straighter distance.
- Advance mantle and cover work together for great approach and green-side performance.
- Carries well.
- Travels to the distance of the swing.
- Good around the greens.
- Sometimes too soft for the game.
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Golf Balls
Golf is game of the kings is quote said about golf, and rightly so because playing golf, brings out the king or queen in you, and the game you play as a battle, now as every king needs quality weapons to wage a battle, likewise you need quality golf balls to be you, associates, to win the golf battle, that is why we bring to you, TaylorMade Tour Preferred Golf balls, which is TaylorMade’s most controlled tour ball.
The TaylorMade Tour Preferred Golf Balls are constructed with a softer and more durable urethane cover that provides superior greenside spin and control for maximum feel. 5 layer technology promotes optimum spin and control with every club for consistent performance into the green. When your’e close to the green, the new SOFT TECH cover material provides softer feel and more control. A seamless LDP (low-drag performance) dimple pattern promotes the most penetrating ball flight of any TaylorMade ball for increased distance, especially in the wind.
- REACT Core – Promotes fast speed off the driver and soft feel throughout the bag.
- SpinMantle Technology- Inner layers designed to promote consistent approach shot spin.
- SOFT TECH Cover- New softer urethane cover material promotes improved green side spin and control.
- Great distance.
- Great around the greens.
- Ball flight penetrating and extremely stable.
Wilson Staff Duo Soft Optix Golf Balls
Demand to play the world’s softest. Demand Duo Soft. The original low compression golf ball that started a soft revolution is not only still the softest, longest and straightest, now it’s even longer, more durable, higher launching and even faster. Duo Soft Optix Electric Glow delivers all the benefits of Duo Soft in a matte, high-visibility finish that stands out in the air and on the green.
2019 Golf Digest Hot List GOLD Award Winner.
- At a ground-breaking 29, Duo soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls.
- The lowest driver spin RATE of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the Tee.
- Hard ionomer blend for exceptional distance performance.
- New and improved dimple pattern for maximum aerodynamic flight.
- Soft feel and very durable.
- Excellent ball for the price.
- Easily visible.
- Not great in cooler air.