Top 5 Golf Irons
A golfer bag is majorly filled with the golf irons. If a golfer has got the right combination of irons then, his/her game is bound to increase. Irons come in many types and specifications. So it is really important that you understand the types to master the game. Before seeing the top 5 golf irons, first you should understand the types of irons:
Type of irons
– Forged Iron
– Cast Iron
Design of Irons
– Blade Iron
– Cavity back Irons
– Steel Shafts
– Graphite Shafts
– Multi-Material Shafts
|Top Pick||Model||Price||⭐ Rating|
|Callaway Mack Daddy 3 Chrome S-Grind Wedge|
|TaylorMade M4 Irons Set|
|Callaway Men’s Apex Pro 16 Individual Iron|
|Callaway Golf STEELHEAD XR 7 Iron|
|Mizuno Golf Men’s JPX-900 Forged Iron Set|
Callaway Mack Daddy 3 Chrome S-Grind Wedge
Golf is game which needs much of planning and strategy, so when buying the golf club iron one needs to be extra cautious, so the choice of Callaway mack daddy 3 s-grind wedge s300 is the best choice as Roger Cleveland’s special talent for working with Tour pros and understanding the nuances of what they want in a wedge’s look, feel and performance is what makes him the industry’s preeminent master of wedge design.
The MD3 Milled Wedges have the versatility and selection for every shot, every course condition, and every swing. It’s the most complete wedge line that Callaway has ever created. By leveraging 3 unique grinds (S-Grind, C-Grind and the new W-Grind), our new milled Progressive Groove Optimization system that optimizes spin for each loft, and advanced shaping and design, you can specialize your wedges to your game and all the shots that you want to hit.
Legendary Wedge Designer Roger Cleveland received extensive input from Tour players, and he used their feedback to craft the toe profile, sole and grinds of MD3 Milled. And now there are even more custom options for shafts, grips and finishes. These wedges give you everything you need to get up and down from anywhere. The brief description of the product is as follows:
- 3 grinds for every shot, every Condition and every swing: we’ve developed 3 unique grinds to suit the shots you hit, the courses you play and the Swings you make It’s the versatility and selection you need to get up and down from anywhere.
- S-grind: our most versatile option It’s great for a wide range of conditions (Normal, soft or firm), shot types and Swings (moderate to sweeping attack angles).
- Progressive groove optimization: the MD3 milled line has progressive groove optimization – a 3 groove package milled into the Face of these wedges that optimizes spin as you Go up in the loft. It creates a smoother spin transition from your irons to wedges.
- The shot played more straight and further.
- Great quality.
- Cool color.
- None to mention.
TaylorMade M4 Irons Set
M4 irons unlock a new level of straightness, distance, and forgiveness in a product designed to be the longest in our irons lineup. A breakthrough innovation in irons performance; RIBCOR is designed to help you hit it LONGER, HIGHER, and STRAIGHTER. RIBCOR localizes face flexibility, transferring more energy to the ball to increase ballspeed and promote straighter shots. Speed Pocket technology improves low-face flexibility to deliver more ballspeed in the key area where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- RIBCOR localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and accuracy.
- RIBCOR stiffens the perimeter of the head creating a more rigid structure, enhancing sound and feel. RIBCOR mitigates toe flexibility for tighter dispersion.
- Optimized heel & toe weighting provides an increase in MOI vs M2 17, resulting in more forgiveness. Ultra-thin leading edge works in conjunction w/the speed pocket to increase speed on low-face shots.
- More distance: fluted hostel and 360 Undercut allows for redistribution of mass low in the head to increase launch distance, and consistency.
- Aftermarket shafts: kbs max 85 and Fujikura atmos Red shafts are designed to deliver high launch and maximum ball speed.
- None to mention.
Callaway Men’s Apex Pro 16 Individual Iron
Golf is a game of precision and consistency, it also involves lots of money, hence the selection of each and every accessory, so that no money is wasted on a wrong purchase. With the prize money in the tournaments going up to millions of dollars, this sport is surely attracting a lot of young talent, Companies like Callaway are innovation a greatly on tapping this young bloods, hence in the direction of this step is the all new Callaway Apex Pro 16 Golf Iron Club, Apex Pro Irons are Callaway’s premium forged iron offering. With a soft feel and direct input from TOUR players on shaping, these irons are for serious players looking to take their games to the highest level. This is a classic look that the best players want to see, and their extensive input played a huge role in how we designed this set.
The 1025 mild carbon steel and advanced quadruple net forging create the soft feel that better players prefer. Our multi-material design optimizes the Center of Gravity of each club. The longer irons (3-5) have more offset and tungsten insert to lower CG for higher launch. The shorter irons (6-A) have a higher CG for a controlled, penetrating trajectory. The product can be briefly described as :
- Tour influenced shaping and design: this is a classic look that the best players want to see, and their extensive Input played a huge role in how we designed this set.
- Soft feel: The 1025 mild carbon steel and advanced quadruple net forging creates the soft feel that better players prefer.
- Progressive cg for playability and precision: our multi-material design optimizes center of gravity of each club. The long irons have more Offset and a tungsten insert to lower cg for higher launch. The opposite is true for the short irons (6-aw).
- Great consistency.
- Good for young golfers.
- None to mention.
Mizuno Golf Men’s JPX-900 Forged Iron Set
Golf is the game of players who are bold, confident and determined, these player are the ones who make laurels for them and also take the game to exemplary heights, the selection of perfect equipment for the game is very necessary, and particularly the selection of irons, because one wrong selection and the whole game is ruined, so when you select the new Mizuno JPX-900 Iron Set 4-GW Steel Stiff, you can be sure that you have made the right choice, because The JPX 900 Hot Metal Iron is all set out to deliver the longest, perfect, amazing appealing iron we’ve ever made. By using a new material Chromoly, and unique methods of construction with our one-piece cup face, one is able to achieve the desired results and obtained an unmatched level of ball speed. 15% stronger material than 17-4 pH Stainless steel obtains the added strength of our perfect face ever, Ultra-thin face combined with our re-engineered CORTECH multi-thickness design provides best initial ball speed for farthest distance.
- Steel reinforced with trace amounts of boron is 30% stronger frees discretionary weight to allow US to make the face thinner with extreme geometry.
- The JPX900 forged pushes the potential of boron infused steel to new levels with a multi-thickness face designed for the fastest ever ball speeds from a gff iron across the entire face of the club.
- CNC milled pocket cavity extended in both directions to redistribute 21.5 grams to reduce distance loss from off center hits.
- The shorter irons (8-gwg) are scaled back in size for precision and control where most needed.
- Project x lz 5.5 shaft.
The Ultimate Forged Performance Iron For Skilled Players. The Apex Pro 16 Irons include Tour influenced shaping, soft feel, and progressive CG for forged performance.
- Nice smooth shot.
- Great forgiving.
- Amazing feel and sounds.
- None to mention.
Callaway Golf STEELHEAD XR 7 Iron, Steel Shaft, Regular Flex, Left
The all-new XR Irons are facile to hit, more forgiving, and provide longer distance, with the market-leading 360 Face Cup technology and broader soles. These are easy to launch for a ball flight that leads to greater distance. Callaway has provided their 360 Face Cup technology that is redefined ball speed in the group, and helped it to become the number 1 iron in Golf, and they have made it amazingly soon. And with the multi-piece construction they have, introduced a new heat treatment in the face cup for even more ball tempo, with a low heat treatment on the body for better feel.
Signature Shape Meets Breakthrough Performance. The Steelhead XR Irons are where a signature shape meets breakthrough performance with our industry-leading, next generation 360 Face Cup. They deliver the finest combination ever of speed, forgiveness, distance and control in a Callaway iron. The brief description of the product is as follows:
- The next generation of our industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology increases ball speed on both center hits and mis-hits. More ball speed = more distance.
- Our soft, steel-infused Shock Eliminator Technology absorbs unwanted vibration for great feel, and helps lower the head’s Center of Gravity (CG) for higher launch.
- The new Hollow Bore-Thru hosel design saves significant weight that’s strategically re-positioned in the head to create more forgiveness and easier launch.
- We’ve positioned the CG to promote easy launch and more carry in the long irons, keen control in mid-irons, and lower and higher-spinning shots in the short irons.
- Stock Steel Shaft – True Temper XP 95 Stepless; Stock Graphite Shaft — Matrix F166.
- Great distance.
- Higher flight.
- None to mention.