Bass Boat Trolling Motors
Minn Kota Terrova a 55 US2 54″ Shaft Length 55 lbs Thrust 12V Trolling Motor
Minn Kota Terrova 55 lb 54″ Us2/i-pilot link features:
- lift-assist design: Terrova’s lift-assist design takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- Push to test Battery meter and a weedless wedge 2 Prop.
- A quieter steering motor has been updated with a completely new design.
|Product Dimensions:||65.9 x 0.1 x 17.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight:||61.8 pounds|
|Item model number:||1358858|
Minn Kota Terrova Trolling Motor 45″/80lb w/i-Pilot
Start with i-Pilot GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock. 80 pounds of thrust and effortless Lift-Assist Design. All together, it’s a trusted motor with huge innovations that doesn’t quit. What’s not to love? The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen. Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra – all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18′ cord. Digital Maximizer provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing. At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we it for life.
- Built-In MEGA Down Imaging: With a transducer built right into the motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird MEGA Down Imaging.
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled accuracy, use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fall away ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple or Android device with the Minn Kota mobile app.
Minn Kota Fortrex 80 Bow-Mount Trolling Motor with Universal Sonar (80-lb Thrust)
This unit has all the features that are included in all the new Fortrex motors. Individually it uses a 24 volt system to provide 80lbs of thrust. All this power is at the end of a 45″ shaft. This unit is completed with a Universal Sonar 2. The transducer and wiring are completely concealed, giving it a clean streamlined look and protection from the elements. No unsightly wires or clamps. No exposed connections. No rigging required. Out of sight and out of mind so you can count on it to be there when you need it most.
- Innovative Mono-Arm Bracket
- Cable Steer Foot Pedal
- Lift-Assist eases stow and deploy
- Removable Bowgaurd 360 Mount
- Universal Sonar
MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor – Freshwater – Sonar/GPS – 80lbs-60-24V
The Xi5 is designed to exceed the expectations of today’s discriminating customer. It’s engineered to be reliable every day – and durable over the long haul. Unlike the competition the Xi5 includes wireless capability “right out of the box”, anglers can command precise motor and steering control from anywhere on the boat. A wireless foot pedal is standard with freshwater models. Plus, we’ve made it stealthy quiet and silky smooth. And you’ll also see thoughtful details that make it safe and easy to use.
Status Indicators at a Glance –
The Xi5 uses LED lights in the controller so anglers can quickly check the status of four key functions in any light conditions. The battery power indicator uses different colored lights to show three levels of battery life in real time.
Wireless Pedal for Precise Control –
Our wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. The intuitive, pro-style “heel-toe” operation controls steering that’s extremely quiet, precise and 50% faster than the competition. Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.
Next-Gen Digital Technology –
Our wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. Our new Digital technology features durable cooler-running power electronics that are 50% more efficient. They also capture and store energy that is typically lost as heat. This improved efficiency means longer run time and fewer battery charges. Digital speed control delivers power, smoothly and incrementally, at the precise level needed by the operator.
Minn Kota Fortrex 112lb/US2 Thrust Freshwater Trolling Motor with 45″ Shaft
The Minn Kota Fortrex 112lb/US2 Thrust Freshwater Trolling Motor with 45″ Shaft is the beefiest, meanest, quietest motor ever unleashed. With fewer moving parts, tighter tolerances and less give, the bow mount trolling motor easily meets the rigorous domains of anglers and thrives in the roughest of conditions. The innovative Mono-Arm design features an extruded, anodized aluminum structural beam that operates with no metal-to-metal contact. A single hinge point and rear pivot bearing with 20% more surface area delivers less wear, longer life and quieter operation. The transducer and wiring are completely concealed and protected from the elements with the shielded connectors virtually eliminate interference.
- Fortrex’s Mono-Arm design gives it ruggedness and strength.
- Fortrex’s patented Lift-Assist design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half.
- Lifting the motor and bow guard off of the mount is now even easier on Fortrex-just remove a single cap screw.
- Easy-to-read, illuminated directional indicator leaves no doubt where you’re headed.
- Updated design of the ultra-responsive foot pedal is easier to operate.
Minn Kota Ulterra 80 60″ Shaft Length 80 lbs Thrust 24V Trolling Motor
Minn Kota Ulterra 80 lb 60″ Us2/i-pilot features:
- Auto stow & deploy: auto stow/deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-pilot or i-pilot link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal.
- Power trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions.
- Digital maximizer provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
|Product Dimensions:||67.5 x 10 x 17.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight:||73 pounds|
|Item model number:||1358920|
Minn Kota Ultrex Trolling Motor, 80 lb/45″
The Minn Kota ultrex trolling motor is a hybrid that merges the body of a Fortress with the brains of I-pilot, complete with Spot-Lock electronic GPS anchoring and more. This motor features power steering that provides familiar heel/toe steering made easier to reduce effort and foot fatigue for an extremely smooth and responsive driving experience. The steering lock allows you to take your foot of the pedal while the motor head remains pointed in your desired direction. Also featured in a reinvented spot lock, an extremely accurate electronic GPS anchor that holds you on a spot with unparalleled precision. The lift assist included with the motor cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, while mono-arm mount provides extreme strength for less wear, longer life, and quieter operation. The composite shaft flexes on impact so it won’t break, kink, or corrode, and the digital maximizer draws only as much power as you need, smartly conserving energy to provide longer run times.
|Product Dimensions:||45 x 18.8 x 8.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight:||77 pounds|
|Item model number:||SS-SMS-4014913|
Minn Kota Ultrex Trolling Motor, 112 lb/45″
- Power steering and ultrex food pedal reduces steering effort and foot fatigue.
- Steering lock allows you to take your foot off the pedal while the Motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last.
- Spot-lock electronic GPS anchor is enhanced to hold you on a spot with precision.
- Includes I-Pilot, a GPS powered iPhone app that lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering.
- Lift assist cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your sub tailgate.