Best Electric Trolling Motors for Fishing
MinnKota Traxxis 70 Transom Mount Trolling Motor(70lbs Thrust, 42″ Shaft)
There is nothing on earth more relaxing than strolling on your boat and hunting for some good fishes, and if the boat is fitted with a good trolling motor than ‘heaven’, that is why the Traxxis is the most advanced transom mount motor we’ve ever put on a boat. The new Tilt/Extend Tiller handle is extremely easy and comfortable to use.
It will extend up to 6″ and tilt up to 45 degrees. The Quick-Lock depth adjuster quickly and easily locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it. Combine this with one-hand stowing, new steering tension control, and a digital maximizer will keep you on the water longer and with fewer hassles. This motor utilizes a 24-volt system to give you 70lbs of thrust at the end of a 42″ shaft. All this combined with more motor to deliver to you the most amazing fishing season of your life and memories to cherish for the lifetime. A brief description of this amazing product is as follows:
- Quick-Lock cam depth adjuster.
- Versatile new steering tension control.
- Digital Maximizer.
- One-handed stow and deploy.
- 3-year warranty.
- Durable and reliable.
- Has extended the handle, easy to operate.
- Good thrust and performance.
- Battery hooks bit short.
- Motor rattles.
Minn Kota Riptide SC Transom Trolling Motor
As John Buchan said, “The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope” Hence fishing is indeed an experience, that gives you fine memories that you cherish for your lifetime, and if you really want to make the experience amazing then, you got to make sure that the equipment you carry should be of top class, and one of the top important equipment is trolling motor, that is why you should buy Minn Kota Riptide SC Transom Trolling Motor, The Minn Kota Riptide Transom is made specifically for saltwater use and features advanced corrosion protection, a heavy-duty motor mount with multiple adjustments, a tilting and extending control handle, one hand motor stowing, and variable speed operation.
Built with an intuitive, easy-to-use design, this Riptide Transom model delivers 45 pounds of power and precision maneuverability. With the battery-extending power of Digital Maximizer and unmatched corrosion protection, Riptide Transom means fish are out of places to hide. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing. Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left. Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet. The product can be briefly described as:
- Advanced Corrosion Protection – Riptide motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Power Prop – For 3-1/4″ motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Digital Maximizer – Unlike five-speed models, motors with Digital Maximizer are variable speed, so you can dial in the right pace and your motor will use only as much power as you need, giving you up to five times longer on the water.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft – Guaranteed for life not to bend, break, kink or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet Power – Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet to keep fish none the wiser.
- Level-Lock Bracket – A rugged, nine-position bracket with a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and UV damage.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter – Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Powerful motor.
- Very silent, no odor.
- Difficulty in mounting.
MotorGuide X3 Bow Mount Foot-Control Electric Trolling Motors
The rugged X3 is constructed with durable components and is loaded with premium features, like our patented Variable Ratio Steering (VRS) and available Digital Power Management technology for smooth operation and longer battery life. The X3’s winning combination of performance and value make it a popular choice for serious anglers.
- Patented Variable Ratio Steering (VRS) lets you accurately position your boat even in wind, rough water, and other challenging conditions.
- Foot-control unit with heel/toe design and directional indicator; lets you keep both hands for what really counts—reeling in the big one.
- Rigid aircraft grade aluminum mount and stainless steel bushings ensure dependable performance.
- Ultra-quiet on the water, thanks to the composite precision locking pin and composite bushings installed in key areas.
- Freshwater use.
- All New Mount.
- New Rugged Composite Shaft.
- Composite Locking Pins.
- Precision Response Steering.
- Variable Ratio Technology.
|Item Weight:||48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||57 x 22 x 8 inches|
|Item model number:||940200090|
|Batteries:||1 12V batteries required.|
Minn Kota Endura C2 40 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor (36″ Shaft)
As Garrison Keillor said “Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then” fishing is a way of life and to enjoy this we bring you the all-new Minn Kota Endura C2 40 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor (36″ Shaft. Built to discover the best fishing holes the freshwater has to offer, the Endura C2 transom-mounted trolling motor is a legendary performer that will deliver years of use on the water.
Get A Better Handle. Different motors feature different tiller handles, each designed to make fishing easy and comfortable. When you reach back for your transom-mount motor, you’re taking matters into your own hands. You need instant responsiveness, easy control, unyielding toughness and a reliable motor that you can count on for years. If the motor you reach for has our name on it, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft – Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet Power – Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life.
- Power Prop – With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Control – Telescoping Tiller for comfortable, convenient steering. Extends up to 6″ for versatile fishing. Available on: Endura and Endura Max.
- Quick and easy set up.
- Super quiet.
- Very powerful.
- Wires are too short.
- Consumes battery.
Intex Trolling Motor for Intex Inflatable Boats, 36″ Shaft
The Intex Trolling Motor is the perfect addition to an Intex boat, and is able to fit most Intex boat models, including: the Challenger 3; the Seahawk 2, 3, 4; the Excursion 3, 4, 5 and the Mariner 3 and 4 boats. This extremely quiet motor has a digital maximizer control module and water cooling system that supply only the necessary power this motor needs in order to go the desired speed making the motor more efficient and providing longer running times. The boater will be able to, more effectively, control the boat speed in changing environments as well. The motor’s “Soft Start” function helps to increase the motor’s life through limiting how fast the motor can go from “OFF” to “ON.” Suitable for freshwater and saltwater adventures, the tilt⁄extend tiller makes handling a breeze and the weed escape mode helps the motor get out of weed tangles. The brief description of the motor is as follows:
- Designed for Intex boats, includes Challenger 3, Seahawk 2, 3, 4, Excursion 3, 4, 5 and Mariner 3 and 4. Compatible with most inflatable boats that have built-in motor mount fittings.
- Control panel – Battery meter, automatic escape weed control key, dry operation protect, overload protect controls.
- Adjustable handle: Handle tilts upward: 45, 30, 15, 0 degrees . Handle tilts downward: 0 – 75 degrees. Handles extends 6 inches (15cm). Handle speed control: Forward: 5 speeds, OFF, Reverse: 3 speeds.
- Maximum Power (W): 420W. Voltage: 12V DC. Thrust: 40 lbs/180N. Shaft length in inches: 36 (91.40cm). Suitable for: Freshwater and saltwater.
- A deep cycle marine 12 volt battery with at least 60 ampere hours rating.
- Very good purchase at the given price.
- Quiet performance.
- Great Acceleration.
- None to mention.
Minn Kota Endura Max 55 36 In Shaft 55 Lb Thrust Trans Mnt
The Minn Kota Endura Max Freshwater is an amazing product which has this unique power of Digital Maximizer which controls and optimizes power to extend battery life up to five times longer on a single charge and to reduce damaging heat. Now you can also control the speed and increase or decrease the speed for your comfort and adventure with the variable speed control. The convenient gauge on top of the motor is a very good tool so that you know exactly how much is left for you that way you can plan the whole trip. The ergonomic 6″ telescoping handle is a boon to this motor as you can with ease control the direction of the boat and make a good catch. The heavy vegetation is not a problem now with power prop as it could easily steer through it.
The lever lock bracket delivers a rock-solid mount that is stronger than the counterparts available. Special composite materials resist flexing, warping and UV damage. Cool quiet power has extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation. All combined to get you a great catch and even greater experience. The brief description of this amazing product is as under:
- Digital Maximizer controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat.
- Endura Max motors with Variable Speed Control let you select the precise speed you need.
- Endura Max keeps you on the water longer with the convenient gauge on top of the motor tells you just how much longer you’ve got.
- Ergonomic, six-inch telescoping handle provides comfortable, easy steering.
- Lever Lock Bracket delivers a rock-solid mount that’s stronger than conventional brackets Special composite materials resist flexing, warping.
- Faster and better.
- Saves battery power.
- Quiet and easy to operate.
- Gets tangled in weed.
Haswing – 12v 55 Lbs Variable Speed Motor Bow Mount Electric Trolling Motor
Louis Bacon said “My favorite memories growing up in North Carolina were hunting and fishing with my father and brothers. There, I developed a deep appreciation for protecting land and waterways. There, I learned outdoors manship”, these words are true in every sense, and to make these memories more exciting and wonderful we bring the Haswing 12v 55 Lbs Variable Speed Motor Bow Mount Electric Trolling Motor White Color, It has been tested more than 700 hrs/ 5,000 km on top speed in fresh & salt water, and its quality is that it is quiet, powerful and precise.
The waterproof, wireless hand remote with 164 feet control distance provides more flexible control experience, while the optional 14.7 feet cable foot control with ergonomic design cannot only release your hands when fishing but also provides precise and easy operation. The dual release pedals make your deploying and stowing with one hand easier. And the instant “state of charge” LED reading gives you more reliable battery indication when you on the water. A unique motor provides you a unique experience. The brief description of this product is as stated below:
- Continue to test more than 700 hours/ 5,000 km on top speed in fresh and salt water, more than 4000 “hashing” videos on video sites.
- Rechargeable, wireless hand remote with a round-neck strap. Replaceable propeller/fin. optional foot control/foot pedal.
- 35db low noise level quiet as the whisper; powerful 55 lbs thrust to handle boat less than 3,000 lbs easily.
- Clutch propeller automatically again strong resistance/ propeller separate/reunion when impact.
- Dual release pedals; instant “state of charge” reading; aluminum shaft length 48″/1,220 mm; prop speed at full power max 1,200 rpm. Underwater.
- Runs well on remote batteries.
- Easy to use.
- The wireless battery needs to be charged every time.
- Faulty remote.
Newport Vessels NV-Series 36 lb. Thrust Saltwater Transom Mounted Electric Trolling Motor with 30″ Shaft
Fishing is an art which the adventures and people who love fishing by soul understand, the NV Series 36lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor by Newport Vessels is the perfect low-cost transom-mount motor for smaller workloads when you want longer run-time without sacrificing reliability and performance.
This versatile and all-purpose trolling motor by Newport Vessels is constructed with the highest quality materials and the newest design concepts to ensure longer lifespan and future-proofing for years to come. With an adjustable 30-inch shaft length, this Newport Vessels 36lb thrust transom-mount motor is built to fit all Newport Vessels inflatable boats as well as all other inflatable boats, kayaks, dinghies, tenders, fishing boats, aluminum fishing boats, and inflatables with a transom.
- 36lb Thrust – The easy to operate, quiet and cool 36lb NV Series allows you to fish all day long without overheating, or scaring away fish.
- 30-inch Composite Fiberglass Shaft – High-strength, fully adjustable shaft allows for proper depth placement in all water conditions.
- 8 Speeds and 6-Inch Telescoping Handle (5 forward, 3 reverse) – Ergonomic extendable handle, 5 forward speeds, and 3 reverse speeds puts total control at your fingertips for a smooth and controlled ride.
- 5-Point LED Battery Meter – Super bright battery indicator provides immediate charge level. Note: The NV 36lb motor requires one (1) 12V deep cycle or marine battery (battery not included).
- Saltwater Compatible Hardware – Stainless steel, zinc, and magnesium hardware ensures the motor is ready for fresh or saltwater.