Bridgestone Golf Balls Review
Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Balls
Legendary Golfer Tom Watson once said “No other game combines the wonder of nature with the discipline of sport in such carefully planned ways. A great golf course both frees and challenges a golfer’s mind” Such is the beauty of this game. If you have decided to select the Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Balls, then you have made the right choice like many others who are in love with this game, these balls are very great as you can Tee them high and watch these Bridgestone e5 High Flight Golf Balls fly on the course. If you’ve been playing with the wrong golf balls, it’s time to get in the right with this dozen. The e5 High Flight golf balls provide you with more lift and longer carry the added distance you’ve been shooting for.
The high spinning tour caliber cover and unique 2-piece construction are all thanks to the e5 Technology and your impeccable backswing, of course. These golf balls also feature new, larger dual dimples that provide reduced drag for high speed and longer flights while the outer dimple design increases your roll. It’s time to get on the greens and enjoy the time you spend golfing. Don’t let a little white ball ruin your game, get into the swing of things and birdie and eagle away with these Bridgestone e5 High Flight Golf Balls. The balls can be briefly described as:
- NEW 326 Web Dimple Pattern Increase Surface Coverage by 110%
- More Penetrating Ball Flight Cuts Through the Air.
- Dual Dimple Pattern Maintains Lift for Longer Distance.
- Softer feel.
- Great spin.
- Good for those who hit low off the drive and want more height on the ball.
- None to mention.
Bridgestone Golf E6 Soft White
“In football, it’s the job of the player to play, the coach to coach, the official to officiate. Each guy is charged with upholding his end, nothing more. In golf, the player, coach, and official are rolled into one, and they overlap completely. Golf really is the best microcosm of life – or at least the way life should be” are the words said by Lou Holtz former American football player and coach about golf, we can make out the importance of golf from these sentence, now choosing a correct ball is also very important, in the game, and when you choose Bridgestone Golf E6 Soft White you can be pretty sure that you are making the correct decision, the all-new Bridgestone e6 Soft White Golf Balls is Bridgestone’s Softer, Straighter Golf Ball.
The key to golf success is straighter and longer shots. The e6 Soft golf ball from Bridgestone is designed for low driver and long iron spin with the new Delta Dimple design for smooth, straight shots as well as optimized launch and stopping power in the short game. Bridgestone e6 Soft White Golf Balls features include:
- New Delta Dimple design smoothes air resistance and resists pop-ups for straighter shots.
- Available in 12-ball pack.
- Incredibly soft feeling golf ball.
- Low driver and long iron spin for straighter distance.
- Advance mantle and cover work together for great approach and green-side performance.
- Carries well.
- Travels to the distance of the swing.
- Good around the greens.
- Sometimes too soft for the game.
Bridgestone Golf e7 Golf Balls
The greatness of the golf is best stated by all-time basketball legend Michael Jordan when he states that “For a competitive junkie like me, golf is a great solution because it smacks you in the face every time you think you have accomplished something. That to me has taken over a lot of the energy and competitiveness for basketball” and the person who knows Golf thoroughly knows, that the choice of the ball is tone of the most important aspects that can make or break the game, so when you choose, Bridgestone Golf e7 Golf Balls you are choosing the best in the class because faster and longer shots are the name of the game.
When misses left or right is not an issue, play the e7 for maximum speed and distance. The newly engineered WEB Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance. It has amazing Features such as 326 Seamless dimple design with New WEB Dimple Technology plus Speed enhancing gradational core with Spin reducing inner layer and Reactive Surlyn cover all making it an amazing golf ball worth the purchase. The ball can be briefly described as:
- New 326 Web Dimple Pattern.
- 3-Piece Ionomer Cover for Enhanced Durability.
- Speed Enhancing Construction for Increased Distance.
- Great feel around the grass.
- Good spin.
- Great distance.
- The outer layer is bit weak.
Bridgestone Golf Extra Soft White
The Golf players often tend to worry about longer distances and straight ball flights and they are always looking for balls that can satisfy this needs of theirs, this Bridgestone Golf Extra Soft White is the answer to their prayers as it is designed to give longer distance and straight trajectory. The construction of the ball is unique it features a 2 piece construction a mixing of extra soft ionomer coating with an extra soft core, which results in the long ball with an increased feel and flat ball flight on all shots, moreover the low compression core allows to gain maximum distance. It also has a seamless cover technology and 330 dimple design confers the ball good aerodynamics, making it the great choice for amateurs who want to improve their game.
The product can be described as:
- Extra soft gradational core.
- Softcover for increased feel.
- Available in White, yellow & pink.
- Good distance for the swing.
- Easy to find.
- Very nice for low swing speeds.
Bridgestone Golf B330 Limited Edition B Mark Balls
Paula Creamer says “Find a good teacher that will keep the game fun. Work hard and don’t be afraid to have success or disappointment, That is what golf is all about” such is the beauty of this amazing game called golf, and if you are into this phenomenal game then the choice of a good and correct ball would be of utmost importance to you that is why the Bridgestone Golf B330 Limited Edition B Mark Balls is the best choice for you.
First of all, it has the Tour only B mark side stamp, which makes it a unique ball then The new Tour B330 features a firmer Tour core designed to increase ball speed for longer distance also The new patented slippers cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance, all in all making it worth a buy. The brief description of the ball is as under:
- Tour only B mark side stamp.
- The new Tour B330 features a firmer Tour core designed to increase ball speed for longer distance.
- The new patented slippers cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance.
- Great distance ball.
- Great control on the tee.
- High swing speed.
- Less durable.
Bridgestone Tour B330 RXS Golf Ball
Alice Cooper once highlighting the popularity of the golf once said “What most people don’t understand is that UFOs are on a cosmic tourist route. That’s why they’re always seen in Arizona, Scotland, and New Mexico. Another thing to consider is that all three of those destinations are good places to play golf. So there’s possibly some connection between aliens and golf”. Apart from the humour, the fact remains that the golf is indeed very popular in these regions, and people are also aware of the minute details of the game, like for instance choosing the right ball for the game, so a popular choice for them is Bridgestone Tour B330 RX Golf Ball, because its, amatour Core is 28% softer than the average tour ball core and utilizes a steeper gradient in softness from the inner part of the core to the outer region, resulting in faster ball speed and more reduced spin off the driver than ever before.
The newly formulated SlipRes Cover has the highest friction coefficient rating possible for maximum greenside spin AND reduced spin off the driver for longer distance. SlipRes also delivers a self-repairing cover for longer playability. Seamless Cover Technology (SCT) is a proprietary manufacturing process that eliminates the straight part line and results in the most consistent golf ball in terms of accuracy, distance and trajectory ever created. Our proprietary dual dimple cover pattern features smaller inner dimples that further reduce drag at launch for faster elevation, while the larger outer dimples promote a shallow angle of descent for increased rollout on landing. The product can be briefly described as :
- The Amateur Core is 28% softer than the average tour ball core and utilizes a steeper gradient in softness from the inner part of the core to the outer region, resulting in faster ball speed and more reduced spin off the driver than ever before.
- The newly formulated SlipRes Cover has the highest friction coefficient rating possible for maximum greenside spin AND reduced spin off the driver for longer distance. SlipRes also delivers a self-repairing cover for longer playability.
- Seamless Cover Technology (SCT) is a proprietary manufacturing process that eliminates the straight part line and results in the most consistent golf ball in terms of accuracy, distance and trajectory ever created.
- Our proprietary dual dimple cover pattern features smaller inner dimples that further reduce drag at launch for faster elevation, while the larger outer dimples promote a shallow angle of descent for increased rollout on landing.
- Great feel and more distance.
- Great roll of greens.
- Solid of all club faces.
- None to mention.
Bridgestone Golf B330-S Limited Edition B Mark Balls
Lustin Timberlake on Golf says “Golf is me and buddies out having a good time, but most of all; golf is about me and my dad. Anytime I think of golf, I think about my dad. He taught me how to hit a golf ball, and he got me playing”. Such is the beauty of this game and the importance of golf ball is also so very important, hence when you select the Bridgestone Golf Tour B330 S Golf Balls, you select a masterpiece, because these are Engineered for high performance The NEW Tour B330-S features Hydro Core Technology, designed to reduce spin for longer distance. Combined with Bridgestone’s patented soft 330 Dual Dimple Urethane cover and 4-piece construction, the B330-S will provide tour level performance and spin for players who swing above 105 mph. The brief description of the ball is as follows:
- New Hydro Core optimized for swing speeds above 105mph.
- Re-engineered Dual Mantle design reduces spin for longer distance.
- Very soft Tour proven Urethane cover for extra greenside control and spin.
- Consistent greenside feel.
- Long off the tee.
- Higher flight.