Bridgestone Golf Balls Review
|Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls|
|Bridgestone Golf Tour B XS Golf Balls|
|Bridgestone Golf e12 Soft Golf Balls|
|Bridgestone Lady Precept Golf Balls|
|Bridgestone Golf e7 Golf Balls|
Bridgestone Golf Tour B XS Golf Balls
Bridgestone Tour B XS golf ball replaces the Tour B330S, which was among the most popular premium balls in golf and most notably played by Tiger Woods. The Tour B XS was designed specifically for low-handicap golfers who are looking for tour-proven tee-to-green performance along with exceptional feel. From a performance standpoint, when compared to the B330S, the B XS provides more spin and control around the green thanks to a softer urethane cover. It also features a modified 330 dimple design that promotes improved aerodynamics for more distance.
Additionally, a gradational core promotes optimal energy transfer at impact to create faster ball speeds, as well as less side spin for enhanced accuracy on full shots. In terms of how the Tour B XS compares to the new Tour B X, it was designed for players looking for maximum distance off the tee while the B X was designed to promote accuracy and control.
- Created specifically for low-handicap golfers.
- Softer urethane cover offers enhanced greenside performance and improved feel.
- Redesigned 330 dimple pattern creates more distance through improved aerodynamics.
- Seamless cover design and injection molding promote consistent, stable ball flight.
- Gradational core provides optimal energy transfer for enhanced distance and reduced side spin.
- SlipRes cover increases friction to create more spin on shorter shots.
- Feel for more birdies.
- Distance for an advantage over the competition.
- High-performance ball.
- None to mention.
Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls
“In football, it’s the job of the player to play, the coach to coach, the official to officiate. Each guy is charged with upholding his end, nothing more. In golf, the player, coach, and official are rolled into one, and they overlap completely. Golf really is the best microcosm of life – or at least the way life should be” are the words said by Lou Holtz former American football player and coach about golf, we can make out the importance of golf from these sentence, now choosing a correct ball is also very important, in the game, and when you choose Bridgestone E6 golf ball you can be pretty sure that you are making the correct decision, the all-new Bridgestone e6 Soft Golf Balls is Bridgestone’s Softer, Straighter Golf Ball.
Bridgestone’s 2019 e6 Golf Ball is engineered for consistency. It’s improved aerodynamics help create added distance and control. Designed for a soft feel, the gradational compression core allows for a soft goft ball that also provides long distance.
- New Delta Dimple design smoothes air resistance and resists pop-ups for straighter shots.
- Improved Aerodynamics for Added Distance.
- Incredibly soft feeling golf ball.
- Low driver and long iron spin for straighter distance.
- Advance mantle and cover work together for great approach and green-side performance.
- Carries well.
- Travels to the distance of the swing.
- Good around the greens.
- Sometimes too soft for the game.
Bridgestone Golf e12 Soft Golf Balls
The greatness of the golf is best stated by all-time basketball legend Michael Jordan when he states that “For a competitive junkie like me, golf is a great solution because it smacks you in the face every time you think you have accomplished something. That to me has taken over a lot of the energy and competitiveness for basketball” and the person who knows Golf thoroughly knows, that the choice of the ball is tone of the most important aspects that can make or break the game, so when you choose, Bridgestone Golf e12 soft golf balls you are choosing the best in the class because faster and longer shots are the name of the game.
Bridgestone e12 Soft golf balls provide distance performance with new technology to make golf easier. e12 Soft is a three-piece Surlyn golf ball featuring a new Active Acceleration Mantle layer that increases thrust and higher initial velocity and impact to boost distance. This layer allows Bridgestone to make the core softer so it is more forgiving with better feel and less spin in the long game. Bridgestone’s signature Delta Wing Dimple pattern is here as well for reduce drag and optimize flight. The e12 golf ball uses 12 years of swing data to make the perfect golf ball for golfers who want a long ball without sacrificing soft feel.
- New Active Acceleration Mantle layer comprised of high-performance polymer material increase thrust and higher initial velocity.
- Softer core provides greater forgiveness and enhanced feel while reducing spin off the driver.
- Delta Wing Dimple Pattern reduces drag and provides smoother airflow for straight distance performance and more distance.
- Designed for higher launch and more carry for swing speeds less than 105 mph.
- Great feel around the grass.
- Good spin.
- Great distance.
- The outer layer is bit weak.
Bridgestone 2017 Lady Precept Golf Balls
The Lady Golf players often tend to worry about longer distances and straight ball flights and they are always looking for balls that can satisfy this needs of theirs, this Bridgestone lady precept Golf balls is the answer to their prayers as it is designed to give longer distance and straight trajectory. Bridgestone Golf has developed the 2017 Lady Precept golf balls to be a specific model for moderate swing speeds. It’s Bridgestone’s softest golf ball offering optimized for carry and spin. The #1 selling ladies golf ball is now also the softest!
- Soft Gradational Compression Core delivers longer distance with better feel.
- Seamless Cover Technology produces uniform dimple coverage on the entire ball surface.
- 330 dimple design optimizes aerodynamics for moderate swing speeds.
- Optimized for higher launch and lower spin off the driver for improved distance and carry.
- Softer feel from tee to green with the softest ladies ball on the market.
- Softest golf ball.
- Easy to find.
- Very nice for moderate swing speeds.
- None to mention.
Bridgestone Golf B330 Limited Edition B Mark Balls
Paula Creamer says “Find a good teacher that will keep the game fun. Work hard and don’t be afraid to have success or disappointment, That is what golf is all about” such is the beauty of this amazing game called golf, and if you are into this phenomenal game then the choice of a good and correct ball would be of utmost importance to you that is why the Bridgestone Golf B330 Limited Edition B Mark Balls is the best choice for you.
First of all, it has the Tour only B mark side stamp, which makes it a unique ball then The new Tour B330 features a firmer Tour core designed to increase ball speed for longer distance also The new patented slippers cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance, all in all making it worth a buy. The brief description of the ball is as under:
- Tour only B mark side stamp.
- The new Tour B330 features a firmer Tour core designed to increase ball speed for longer distance.
- The new patented slippers cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance.
- Great distance ball.
- Great control on the tee.
- High swing speed.
- Less durable.
Bridgestone Tour B330 RXS Golf Ball
Alice Cooper once highlighting the popularity of the golf once said “What most people don’t understand is that UFOs are on a cosmic tourist route. That’s why they’re always seen in Arizona, Scotland, and New Mexico. Another thing to consider is that all three of those destinations are good places to play golf. So there’s possibly some connection between aliens and golf”. Apart from the humour, the fact remains that the golf is indeed very popular in these regions, and people are also aware of the minute details of the game, like for instance choosing the right ball for the game, so a popular choice for them is Bridgestone Tour B330 RX Golf Ball, because its, amatour Core is 28% softer than the average tour ball core and utilizes a steeper gradient in softness from the inner part of the core to the outer region, resulting in faster ball speed and more reduced spin off the driver than ever before.
The newly formulated SlipRes Cover has the highest friction coefficient rating possible for maximum greenside spin AND reduced spin off the driver for longer distance. SlipRes also delivers a self-repairing cover for longer playability. Seamless Cover Technology (SCT) is a proprietary manufacturing process that eliminates the straight part line and results in the most consistent golf ball in terms of accuracy, distance and trajectory ever created. Our proprietary dual dimple cover pattern features smaller inner dimples that further reduce drag at launch for faster elevation, while the larger outer dimples promote a shallow angle of descent for increased rollout on landing. The product can be briefly described as:
- The Amateur Core is 28% softer than the average tour ball core and utilizes a steeper gradient in softness from the inner part of the core to the outer region, resulting in faster ball speed and more reduced spin off the driver than ever before.
- The newly formulated SlipRes Cover has the highest friction coefficient rating possible for maximum greenside spin AND reduced spin off the driver for longer distance. SlipRes also delivers a self-repairing cover for longer playability.
- Seamless Cover Technology (SCT) is a proprietary manufacturing process that eliminates the straight part line and results in the most consistent golf ball in terms of accuracy, distance and trajectory ever created.
- Our proprietary dual dimple cover pattern features smaller inner dimples that further reduce drag at launch for faster elevation, while the larger outer dimples promote a shallow angle of descent for increased rollout on landing.
- Great feel and more distance.
- Great roll of greens.
- Solid of all club faces.
- None to mention.
Bridgestone Golf B330-S Limited Edition B Mark Balls
Lustin Timberlake on Golf says “Golf is me and buddies out having a good time, but most of all; golf is about me and my dad. Anytime I think of golf, I think about my dad. He taught me how to hit a golf ball, and he got me playing”. Such is the beauty of this game and the importance of golf ball is also so very important, hence when you select the Bridgestone Golf Tour B330 S Golf Balls, you select a masterpiece, because these are Engineered for high performance The NEW Tour B330-S features Hydro Core Technology, designed to reduce spin for longer distance. Combined with Bridgestone’s patented soft 330 Dual Dimple Urethane cover and 4-piece construction, the B330-S will provide tour level performance and spin for players who swing above 105 mph. The brief description of the ball is as follows:
- New Hydro Core optimized for swing speeds above 105mph.
- Re-engineered Dual Mantle design reduces spin for longer distance.
- Very soft Tour proven Urethane cover for extra greenside control and spin.
- Consistent greenside feel.
- Long off the tee.
- Higher flight.